Business Wire recently had #CommPro Sandra Fathi, president of Affect, stop by and offer some insight into the current and future trends in public relations. An ardent entrepreneur, Sandra has spent the last 20 years helping technology, healthcare and professional services companies achieve their goals.
Communicating in the digital age requires an understanding of today’s rapidly evolving popular platforms. From issuing and amplifying content to tracking the impact of that content, Sandra covers the tools currently in use and how they might change in the years to come. She offers her thoughts on platforms such as Twitter and the recently discontinued Vine, as well as predictions on how users might be engaging with social media in the future.
Fathi covers some of the toughest questions facing today's PR and marketing professionals:
- What are some of the tech trends you're seeing that will have the biggest impact?
- How do you think social media is going to evolve over the next 5-10 years?
- What role do traditional tools of communication such as newswires have today and what role do you feel they will have in the future?
- The digital age has dramatically changed content and content marketing - how does that impact communicators?
- What will PR look like in 10 years?
Watch the full video and see what Sandra (pictured left) has to say and learn more about Affect.