Business Wire celebrates after receiving PR Daily’s Video Award for News Story Video. Although the announcement was first made earlier this year, it wasn’t until this week that the beautiful glass statue arrived at our offices honoring everything BizWireTV has accomplished.
PR Daily is saying loud and clear that “video has become one of the fastest-growing, most engaging communication channels,” and these awards aim to bring spotlight onto video content that showcase the power of the medium.
BizWireTV launched in 2015 as a digital video-news show to bring attention to industry disrupting and trending stories crossing the wire. Hosted by Jordyn Rolling, the show airs weekly every Thursday at 6am ET on BizWireTV.com.
News issuers looking to be featured on the award winning show now have multiple partnership opportunities including:
- News Segment Sponsorship: Sponsor regular features such as Top of the Wire, Quick Biz Hits and VC Watch, with onscreen logo and verbal mention.
- Branded News Spotlight: A custom news segment with creative guidance and video/image assets.
- Branded News Feature: A custom, fully-owned 90-second episode.
- Influencer Video Blog: A custom two minute episode featuring commentary and/or interviews with industry experts.
- Brand Films: Custom long-form videos including extended interviews, location shoots, facility tours and more.
News issuers can also bring their news front and center with a Sponsored Headline:
- An on-air read of a client’s headline within the show by host, Jordyn Rolling
- Listing on-screen via a text crawl and release screen grab
- Inclusion in the episode’s National news release
- Promotion across Business Wire social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
Learn more about BizWireTV Partnership Opportunities and Sponsored Headlines