Working at Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global market leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. We are on a mission to redefine how organizations connect with their audiences - and that’s just the beginning! Organizations, big and small, depend on us to accurately publicize market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and investor relations websites, and generate social engagements that continuously develop interactions with their target audience.
Marketing Analytics Associate - San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global market leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. We are on a mission to redefine how organizations connect with their audiences - and that’s just the beginning!
Organizations, big and small, depend on us to accurately publicize market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and investor relations websites, and generate social engagements that continuously develop interactions with their target audience.
About the Team:
Business Wires’ Marketing Organization is an extremely collaborative and innovative group. The team is the key driver of pipeline creation, customer acquisition, revenue generation, and brand awareness. We are a group of creative and analytical thinkers who will partner with other teams, such as Product and Sales, with sales driven ideas and solutions in mind. Our goal is to develop insights that guide product and go-to-market strategies as well as crafting compelling experiences that motivate our audiences.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation and Operations, the Marketing Analytics Associate will execute campaigns to help drive and grow traffic for new users, upsells, and potential revenue. You will support Business Wire’s digital strategy to ensure that we continue to successfully engage our current visitors, attracts new visitors, and drive customer acquisition and retention through digital campaigns and tactical promotions. Your main contribution to help our sales team better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. In addition, you will provide the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
What You’ll Do:
• Conduct collection, tracking, mining and analysis of data and generation of fact-based insights, using a single data source.
• Support defined group of stakeholders in setting up performance measurements using digital analytics, and enabling them to derive trends and opportunities.
• Translate gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations including visualization.
• Support implementation and drive optimization of reporting structures within your area of responsibility.
• Contribute to the development of best practice guidance for markets and other stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
• Build an internal network to increase knowledge of the digital ecosystem, and digital analytics in particular.
• Use analytical skills and data-driven thinking to obsessively towards optimizing campaigns across digital, event and content channels.
• Quantify and report performance of all digital marketing promotions and assess against ROI goals
• Evaluate competitor data and customer research
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in marketing with a strong understanding of the B2B marketing ecosystem
• In-depth experience in setting-up, optimizing and scaling campaigns across at least one of these channels: search, display, re-targeting, social advertising and mobile marketing
• Strong to expert level understanding of Excel
• Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics and Tableau preferred
• Be excited about the idea of extremely fast growth
• Want to be a part of an aggressive, result-oriented team
To apply send resume and cover letter to mail to: email@example.com
Business Wire is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Business Wire will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.