Press Release Distribution
All The Tools You Need To Reach Your Targets In Canada
At Business Wire, we seek out new technologies, evaluate trends and incorporate new features that ensure you have the most powerful tools at your fingertips. As a trusted news source in today’s lightning-fast world, we place security and accuracy at the forefront of all we do, and have an experienced team that safeguards your brand. That’s why news media, investment firms, content aggregators and websites turn to Business Wire for source content.
Business Wire is a TSX-approved paid distribution newswire service with unrivalled security and distribution through the industry’s only patented, proprietary news network. Organizations looking to reach everyone from Bay Street to Wall Street to Main Street trust Business Wire to connect with media outlets throughout Canada.
(Click to view larger)
Every day, releases distributed via Business Wire’s patented network reach more than 89,000 media outlets in 162 countries.
Distribution options include 193 industry and trade categories, or a global circuit delivered worldwide in more than 20 languages.
Reach all of your targets – digital, print and broadcast newsrooms, individual reporters and editors, consumers, financial and news portals, websites, news syndicators, bloggers, social media networks and more.
- Distribution via the industry's only patented news network, NX, providing reach to news organizations and other key market participants retaining your formatted content and wide, functional tables.
Press releases posted directly to the homepages of National Post and Financial Post, plus comprehensive distribution throughout Canada.
- Delivery into newsrooms using a multi-channel network that includes access to the platforms of AP, Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, AFP, Bloomberg, The Postmedia Network, The Financial Post and dozens more.
- Free distribution to print and online trade media and industry opinion leaders in your choice of more than 200 vertical market categories.
- Up-to-date web formatting, so your links, bold and italic text, bullets and other style elements carry through to downstream sites including Google News, Yahoo! Finance, Dow Jones Marketwatch and more.
- Free social media sharing links, for online readers to submit your news to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other popular sharing sites.
- Free display of your full-color company logo, linked to your own website, to help your branding efforts.
>> Browse all of our distribution lists on BusinessWire.com .