From Announcement to Trading
Filing an IPO and taking your company public is a long process that requires a comprehensive communications plan. Business Wire provides all the tools you need to quickly, broadly and effectively communicate your news to investors, analysts, the media and other audiences.
Material News Disclosure
Full-text disclosure gets your critical, time-sensitive material news to your key audiences. Your press releases are:
- Delivered directly into the editorial systems at newspapers, wire services, disclosure services, trades, broadcast and other media.
- Sent full text and in real time into leading financial systems, portals and websites including Bloomberg, Dow Jones, the Associated Press, Thomson Reuters, Yahoo! Finance and Google News.
- Targeted to industry and consumer systems.
- Archived in major databases including LexisNexis and Dow Jones Factiva.
- Made available to journalists, consumers, bloggers and other online news audiences via RSS feeds, subscription emails, our exclusive PressPass service and other channels.
- Formatted for the most attractive and robust online news presentation available.
EDGAR Formatting and Filing
Business Wire's expert in-house EDGAR team can format and file all of your required SEC documents. Our 8-K ComboPack allows for wire distribution and filing of your material press releases, reaching your chosen audiences and fulfilling your SEC requirements in one easy step. We can also handle ASCII and HTML conversion and filing of your 10-Q, 10-K, 20-F and other critical documents.
Interactive data, in the form of eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL), is currently being adopted by US filers under the SEC's XBRL adoption plan. Business Wire has a CPA-level XBRL team that can take you through the entire process. Our staff will develop a comprehensive XBRL plan for you, from tagging your data through SEC filing.
Online Investor Centers
InvestorHQ is our industry-best investor relations site solution, providing a dynamic site that integrates perfectly with your own company website and provides complete investor relations information.
Market Impact Report
With the Market Impact Report, gain deep insight into how your news release influences stock market trading behavior. Using metrics for more than 27 key equity variables, including price, volume and volatility, track exactly how the market reacted to your company stock as a result of your announcement. Measure your performance against three peer companies of your choosing.